Client Success Manager
Our Client Success team's primary objective is high client satisfaction and retention. As a Client Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for adoption, retention and expansion of your own book of clients while spending your extracurricular time helping us improve. Because this CSM role has a focus on Healthcare, you will be taking over the management of our Healthcare client base and helping us further hone our offering to the healthcare industry.
In this role you will:
- Dedicate 80% of your time to adopting and supporting SnapEngage’s Client Success best practices with a focus on product adoption, expansion and retention of your assigned clients. Specific CSM responsibilities include:
- Product adoption - Your book of SnapEngage clients are adopting and thriving with the product.
- Expansion - As their trusted advisor, your clients are receiving value every time they interact with you, enabling you to recommend other applications of SnapEngage that might provide value for them.
- Retention - Assuming our product is being successfully adopted, and you are providing value as a trusted advisor, maintaining client retention at a predetermined goal should fall right in place.
- Dedicate 20% of your time to long term improvements, such as (but not limited to):
- Contribution to blog posts and webinars - Volunteer and participate in contributing assets and articles around best practices, Healthcare industry trends and other helpful items to promote SnapEngage with current and prospective clients.
- Continually update best practices documentation - Assist in the creation and ongoing update of SnapEngage best practices and how-to content.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture:
- Team - Be a good teammate to others in and outside of Client Success; leverage your knowledge and experience to help develop others and keep things advancing.
- Company - Contribute to our culture and bring a positive attitude and energy to the work environment.
About You (this role is perfect if you have):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Client Success/Customer Success/Account Manager role. Preferably in a SaaS technology environment and serving the Healthcare industry.
- Comfort using cloud-based technology solutions; G-Suite, Salesforce, JIRA, etc.
- A knack for comfortably conducting client conversations about business needs, honest feedback and discussions around money.
- A readiness to embrace the mission and be a part of our company and team success.
- The ability to participate in different kind of team - we care, we find a better way, and we exercise creativity in all things.
- The passion to champion the success of your clients and co-workers.
- A readiness and humility to cultivate growth - you own and learn from your mistakes and are comfortable accepting and delivering feedback.
Why Work Here
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
- 15 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Remote working opportunity through the COVID-19 pandemic, then hybrid remote/in-person model once it’s safe to return to an office environment.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Post-COVID: Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
The base salary for this position will vary based on skills, experience and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role is $70,000-$80,000.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.