Client Support Representative - Tier 2
As a Client Support Representative, you will be the face of SnapEngage to our clients; responding to a variety of requests from simple questions to complex fixes, all via chat, email, and phone. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, and consultative approach, a knack for fixing (and breaking) things, and a sincere desire to help our clients be successful.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in the SnapEngage product, how it works, common fixes, and how our clients can get the most value out of it.
- Respond to and answer client questions via chat, email and take the occasional phone/video troubleshooting call.
- Answer and investigate technical inquiries, capturing feedback, new requirements, and opportunities for improvement, for our engineering and product team.
- Test, replicate, and identify issues with SnapEngage APIs and integrations (Salesforce, Hubspot etc.).
- Understand our clients issues and take the appropriate steps internally to assure they are resolved and addressed in a timely manner.
- Occasionally help with marketing and sales actions targeted at new and existing clients.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
This position is based in Boulder, CO
- At least two years of customer service/technical support experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to listen and engage over multiple mediums.
- A level of professionalism that inspires trust and confidence with our clients.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to manage multiple lines of communication at once.
- Quick learner, team player, positive attitude.
- At least one year of experience working with APIs and integrations.
- Experience using an online, live chat tool.
- Salesforce, HubSpot and/or Jira knowledge.
- Google Analytics implementation experience.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered health care options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Right now we operate fully remotely in response to the global pandemic. Normally, we have a partial remote schedule, with two optional days from home: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- We’ve paused all travel in the interest of safety, but typically encourage international travel opportunities for our team, including yearly, team retreats.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for caregivers of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs, such as paid volunteering time.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.