Client Support Team Manager
The Client Support Team Manager plays an essential role at SnapEngage by resolving complex client issues, bridging the gap between our Client Support / Client Success / Engineering teams and leading the Support team to excellence. This person will be accountable for maintaining our Support Team’s award-winning reputation while continually improving the way SnapEngage provides exceptional and thorough support to our diverse set of clients.
This role is a hybrid role. You will be responsible for managing the SnapEngage Client Support Team and will also be expected to contribute to live chat coverage, serving as an escalation point and subject matter expert for the team.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of five Customer Support Representatives; 2 in Boulder, Colorado and 3 in Berlin, Germany.
- Serve as a point of escalation and manager to members of the Support team, running 1:1s, daily standups, development programs, and building a standard of excellence and accountability.
- Regularly review support team analytics, identifying opportunities for improvement and executing necessary changes.
- Lead the onboarding process for new Support team members, ensuring a positive experience and smooth transfer of knowledge.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and help build knowledge by running training sessions and supporting the updating of help docs.
- Become a Tier 3 technical expert in the SnapEngage product and its various customizations and configurations for existing clients.
- Provide SaaS application support by engaging directly with customers via chat, email, phone and video conference calls, our Support team will rely on your contribution to the daily influx of support cases.
- Assist US-based CSMs with white glove technical support and guidance for our most strategic partners.
- Three years working in a client support or technical support role in a technology environment.
- Two years of leadership experience, either as a team lead or direct manager.
- Experience configuring enterprise CRMs, such as Salesforce.
- A sincere interest in technical troubleshooting - breaking, fixing, and solving excites you!
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with multiple teams.
- A knack for taking technical concepts and communicating them in an easy-to-understand way.
- Excellent organizational skills - you can handle multiple communications at once while also being able set aside time for longer projects.
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and especially JIRA
- Experience creating and/or executing on contractual service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ability to build and report with complex Excel/Sheets formulas
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered healthcare options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs, such as paid volunteering time.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.