Customer Success Manager
What You’ll Do
Our Customer Success team's primary objective is high customer satisfaction and retention. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be responsible for adoption, expansion and retention of your own book of customers while spending your extracurricular time helping us be better. From helping us boost our external perception to building processes and procedures, you’ll work with us to make our customers truly successful with our product.
In this role you will
- Dedicate 80% of your time to adopting and supporting SnapEngage’s Customer Success best practices with a focus on product adoption, expansion and retention of your assigned customers. Specific CSM responsibilities include:
- Product adoption - Your book of SnapEngage customers are adopting and thriving with the product.
- Expansion - As their trusted advisor, your customers are receiving value every time they interact with you, enabling you to recommend other applications of SnapEngage that might provide value for them.
- Retention - Assuming our product is being successfully adopted, and you are providing value as a trusted advisor, maintaining customer retention at a predetermined goal should fall right in place.
- Dedicate 20% of your time to long term improvements, such as (but not limited to):
- Contribution to blog and newsletter - Volunteer and participate in contributing assets and articles around best practices, industry trends and other helpful items.
- Continually update best practices documentation - Assist in the creation and ongoing update of SnapEngage best practices and how-to content.
- Always be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture:
- Team - Be a good teammate to others in and outside of Customer Success; leverage your knowledge and experience to help develop others and keep things advancing.
- Company - Contribute to our culture and bring a positive attitude and energy to the work environment.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Client Success/Customer Success/Account Manager role. Preferably in a SaaS technology environment.
- Comfort using cloud-based technology solutions; G-Suite, Salesforce, JIRA, etc.
- A knack for comfortably conducting customer conversations about business needs, honest feedback, and money.
- A readiness to embrace the mission and be a part of our company and team success.
- The ability to participate in different kind of team - we care, we find a better way, and we exercise creativity in all things.
- The passion to champion the success of your customers and co-workers.
- A readiness and humility to cultivate growth - you own and learn from your mistakes and are comfortable accepting and delivering feedback.
- Experience working with the Healthcare industry.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
- 15 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.