Customer Support and Implementation Specialist
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Support Representative and Implementation Specialist, you will play an overarching role of ambassador for SnapEngage. This is a dual role, but all responsibilities fall within our Customer Success team. You’ll act as the greeter, supporter, onboarder and trainer of our customers and employees, alike. You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business and will have the opportunity to build and hone your technical and communication skills.
- Be an ambassador for SnapEngage customers and become an expert in our products and services.
- Answer incoming customers questions through live chat, email, and phone, escalating as necessary.
- Answer basic technical questions and capture feedback and with new requirements to share with the Support and Product teams.
- Manage your ticket queue, ensuring a prompt follow up for issue resolution with our customers.
- Help maintain our excellent help doc library by writing, editing, and proofreading new and existing content.
- Constantly participate in process and overall team improvement, being vocal about ideas and opportunities when you see them.
- On-board and train select new customers as part of our onboarding services offering.
- Ability to provide configuration and integration guidance to new customers as part of training and onboarding.
- As the first member of this new team, own components of and support the building out of this new offering.
- Be a key contributor in the creation of best practices and assets that support Onboarding Services.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- At least two years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a SaaS environment..
- Comfortable with complex technology - SnapEngage offers a wide variety of configurations and integrations.
- The ability to flex with changing priorities and tasks, enjoying the diversity of challenges this role and company offers.
- A consultative approach to focusing on core features or practices to help customers, however different, succeed.
- A sincere appreciation for building communities with peers and customers alike. You enjoy being the glue that keeps people together.
- Experience running SaaS customer training programs.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
- 15 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.