Digital Marketing Specialist
As Digital Marketing Specialist at SnapEngage, you will be a key member of the marketing team that will be focused on SnapEngage’s organic rankings as well as paid placement under targeted keywords. This a key role on the growing marketing team, reporting directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SEO & PPC best practices, experience managing Google Ads account and a proven track record in ranking sites under targeted key phrases.
This position will be located at our Boulder, CO office if you live locally, but otherwise remote.
Have questions about this position? Chat with our Talent team directly at https://careers.snapengage.com/.
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily monitoring, optimization and maintenance of both SEO and PPC.
- Continuously discover and prioritize keywords and longtail strategies
- Continuously monitor and improve keyword rankings
- Create keyword strategies based on current data trends
- Drive quality MQLs that convert to revenue
- Work directly with Marketing Team to implement PPC campaigns & SEO strategies that align with KPIs and marketing goals
- Conduct in depth analysis of key competitor PPC/SEO performance
- Regularly create, analyze and presents insightful and actionable SEO performance reports
- Monitor and optimize campaigns in Google Ads
- Ensure that our SEO and PPC strategies are aligned
- Partner with stakeholders to determine the best channel and strategy for a PPC campaign
- Take on other marketing tasks as needed.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
Compensation range: $60k-$70k
- Analytical and hyper-focused on the numbers
- 2-3 years of direct SEO/PPC experience
- Deep understanding of SEO/PPC and its current/future trends
- Experience with industry tools (Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Schema.org, SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Google Trends)
- Experience using analytics to tell a story (hotjar, Google Analytics, GTM)
- Familiarity with SEO copywriting best-practices
- International SEO best practices
- Understanding of page speed monitoring and optimization
- Experience managing campaign budgets with a history of efficiently managing budgets to hit KPIs
Why Work Here
- Market competitive salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered health care options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Right now we operate fully remotely in response to the global pandemic. Once it’s safe to return to the office work environment, we will continue to operate on a part-time remote schedule, requiring at least one day per week in-office.
- We’ve paused all travel in the interest of safety, but typically encourage international travel opportunities for our team, including annual team retreat.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for caregivers of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Monthly wellness reimbursement to encourage self-care, work anniversary rewards, and give-back programs, such as paid volunteering time.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement and drive measurable business outcomes. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.