Director, Demand Generation
SnapEngage is looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to lead our marketing efforts and build our lead generation engine.
SnapEngage is a 10 year old company on it’s next stage of big growth. The company has been recognized by Forrester Research as a leader in the field of live chat, and we’ve won rewards year after year for our outstanding customer service. Why? After switching to SnapEngage, most sales teams drive up to 30% more qualified leads. And when used by customer success teams, that same platform has been proven to decrease issue resolution times by as much as 60%.
As Director of Demand Generation, you will primarily be responsible for driving inquiries and free trial signups on the SnapEngage website, via a mix of inbound and outbound channels. You will focus on optimizing existing channels that have the highest potential for growth, while experimenting with new unproven channels - ultimately crafting and refining a growth model that fuels the entire sales & marketing engine.
Are you a master at SEO? Love running landing page experiments? Obsess over PPC? Astonish your friends with your Google Analytics expertise? We’d love to talk. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to build qualified pipeline for our sales team. Your secondary objective is to increase top of funnel awareness (drive MQLs) that can eventually be scored and nurtured into SQL’s and product demonstrations.
You are a senior contributor and will report directly to our CEO. You will be doing more than just marketing - you are going to help transform our business (yep, this position is that important). We want your innovative ideas and your hunger to get it ‘just right.’ For the right candidate, we’re open to making this a remote position. Regardless, some travel will be required to our Boulder, Colorado HQ.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Craft killer lead generation strategies and execute them with maniacal focus on results.
- Possess deep expertise in at least one specific marketing channel e.g. - SEO, PPC, Conversion Rate Optimization, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Be the in-house expert on SnapEngage’s profile in the market and SEO standing. We want to be found, and you’ll be waving the flag.
- Generate significant qualified leads (MQLs and SQLs) from businesses looking to use chat technology to grow sales and decrease support cost.
- Effectively manage and support the existing marketing team. They want to learn from you!
- Partner with the SnapEngage Product team to help package and launch new products and features, and generate demand for those new products. You’ll be their go-to when they want to launch.
- Work with the SnapEngage international sales AE to craft and execute campaigns to build pipeline and sales in targeted international markets.
- 5+ years proven experience in digital marketing for technology companies.
- Experience marketing for a recurring revenue SaaS business. B2B SaaS a plus.
- Ideal candidates will also have digital agency experience, with a focus and proven results in demand generation.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility toward change, and creative approach to generating demand.
- Someone who sweats the details and insists on data-driven decisions.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and data to various audiences.
- Ability to switch between strategic and tactical thinking seamlessly.
- Tech-savvy; proficiency with various sales and marketing tools, from Google Analytics to SEMRush to Hotjar and beyond.
- Experience with SalesForce.com.
- Experience with HubSpot, or similar marketing automation platform.
- A real marketer with creative and analytical chops, not a button pusher.
- A hungry go-getter who is looking to take our conversational platform and business to the next level.