Global Account Executive
What You’ll Do
As our Global Account Executive, you will help lead our sales and business development efforts in Europe and Asia. With broad responsibility for building pipeline and closing business in the international market, you will develop new prospects and interact with international customers to increase sales of the SnapEngage products and services.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and decision-making as a member of the sales and marketing team
- Work with the executive team and marketing to shape our presence and drive growth in key international markets—notably Europe, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and SE Asia.
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas for the international region
- Work proactively with the SnapEngage client success team to support outstanding customer experience for international clients and successful on-boarding
- Work with the Director of Business Development to lead engagements with international partners
- Maintain up to date prospect and client information and pipeline tracking in the company’s CRM system
- Engage with SnapEngage’s active international clients to identify potential new growth opportunities within our customer base
- Follow up on all appropriate inbound leads to qualify for new sales opportunities
- Attend international sales meetings, seminars and conferences arranged within the organization to boost the sales profits of the same
- Develop creative sales initiatives and applying them to improve the financial gains of the organization
- Work with Marketing to craft and execute campaigns to build pipeline and sales in the targeted international markets
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- Working proficiency in German and English
- 3+ years’ proven experience in international sales and business development for a recurring revenue SaaS business, with a track record of success
- Experience working with SalesForce.com
- A high level understanding of international variances in cultural and legal issues related to sales
- Adept at crafting marketing campaigns to build pipeline
- An entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility toward change, and creative “can do” approach
- Are someone who sweats the details, with impeccable organizational and project management skills
- The ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and data to various audiences
- Ability to switch between strategic and tactical thinking seamlessly
- Tech-savvy and are comfortable working with various sales and marketing software tools.
Why Work Here
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Mondays and Fridays.
- Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
- Weekly, in-office German class.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement and drive measurable business outcomes. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.