The Managing Director position at SnapEngage, similar to a COO role, will serve as our Traction EOS Integrator. This person will partner with company leadership to drive and execute vision and revenue goals. The right candidate is proactive, skilled at resolving issues, and removes obstacles.
What you’ll do
- Provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure the proper controls, processes, and people systems are in place to grow and operate efficiently.
- Drive company revenue growth strategies and results, across teams.
- Help cascade goals; ensuring alignment and consistency across the business.
- Provide regular analysis regarding P & L projections for the company, translating reports into action needed.
- Manage and monitor company rocks, helping the leadership team set and meet deadlines.
- Continue to build the company’s core processes and operating systems.
- Develop, inspire and demonstrate core values with alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment and encourage effective communication and transparency throughout the organization..
- Provide interim leadership over the sales team and company sales strategy.
- Manage and grow the team leads (directors and managers), building and enhancing SnapEngage leadership.
- Manage team alignment to meet overall objectives and results, while leading by example within the culture.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- A minimum of 10 years’ prior experience in a growing organization, at least five of which in an executive operations/leadership role.
- Prior experience leading in a thriving, SaaS company environment.
- Experience driving a growth-focused sales strategy.
- Demonstrated success gaining company revenue growth as well as leading and building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Project management and organizational skills, taking pride in being detail oriented and exercising constant follow up.
- Ability to execute, while remaining collaborative and consensus-driven. You ask the right questions and value the process of achieving buy-in.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, anticipating concerns and questions and being cognizant of your audience.
- The ability to lead at a high level, while also diving into and understanding the critical details of operations, sales, marketing, and finance strategies.
- Are nimble and can pivot with business needs, when necessary.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
- 15 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the TechStars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.