Our company is growing! As a Marketing Associate at SnapEngage, you’ll be an integral part of the marketing team and company as a whole. We are looking for a smart, hungry and optimistic person eager to expand their knowledge about the SaaS industry. The ideal candidate has a great writing background and is willing to help where help is needed. A degree in marketing is highly desirable, but not required.
This position will be located in our Boulder, CO office.
Have questions about this position? Chat with our Talent team directly at https://careers.snapengage.com/.
What you’ll do:
- Help the marketing team where help is needed. That means you’ll have the opportunity to gain a broad range of experience across several marketing technologies and strategies.
- Aid in content creation, website updates, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate on projects with members of the customer support team, product team and sales team and ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned.
- Assist the marketing team in the planning, building, and execution of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Director in budget planning and reporting
- Manage marketing automation tools ensuring all information is accurate and detailed
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- Manage monthly newsletter- Gather content, prepare copy, code into template, send tests and schedule
- Create a social media schedule that aligns with current campaigns and promote content through social advertising.
- Support the sales team and ensure that they have the tools necessary to close deals
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
Compensation range: $30k-$45k
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing
- Solid writing background
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Proactive and driven work mentality
- Self motivated and hard-working
- Task-oriented - you like to check those boxes off your to-do list!
- Possess a positive attitude
- Strong communication, reporting, and presentation skills
- Loves to experiment, take intelligent risks, and grow
- Be a team player who's willing to jump in where needed, especially if priorities shift
Why Work Here
- Market competitive salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered health care options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Right now we operate fully remotely in response to the global pandemic. Once it’s safe to return to the office work environment, we will continue to operate on a part-time remote schedule, requiring at least one day per week in-office.
- We’ve paused all travel in the interest of safety, but typically encourage international travel opportunities for our team, including annual team retreat.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for caregivers of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Monthly wellness reimbursement to encourage self-care, work anniversary rewards, and give-back programs, such as paid volunteering time.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement and drive measurable business outcomes. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.