Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’re the first point of contact for prospects and a key contributor to the development of the sales pipeline. You set the tone for our clients’ experience and nurture those relationships until they’re qualified leads.
What You'll Do
- Develop new opportunities via inbound chat (using the very same product you’re selling!), phone, and email.
- Qualify prospects based on how well SnapEngage can meet their needs.
- Keep things moving forward by scheduling meetings between sales-qualified prospects and Account Executives.
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed prospect and client information and accurate pipeline tracking in the company’s CRM..
- Conduct weekly forecasting with the team on expected Sales Qualified Leads.
- Develop and leverage consultative selling skills to help first understand and then meet client needs.
- Track your progress and work towards goals, such as conversion numbers, total qualified pipeline, etc.
- Shape and evolve your messaging based on frequent team input and client feedback.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest, establish rapport, and forge strong relationships that support our clients’ success.
- Work with Marketing to craft and execute campaigns to build pipeline and sales in targeted markets.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- At least one year of experience in a sales-oriented role (or related).
- An eagerness to learn and develop a career in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Quick to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Superior active listening skills and a sincere desire to understand and meet prospective clients’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly explain technical concepts and propose solutions.
- Ability to organize leads, effectively multitask, and follow up on all assigned tasks with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality.
- Adaptability and a readiness to flex with a growing, changing business.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered healthcare options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.