Sales Development Representative
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’re the first point of contact for prospects and a key contributor to the development of the sales pipeline. You set the tone for our clients’ experience and nurture those relationships until they’re qualified leads.
In this role you will:
- Develop new opportunities via inbound chat, outbound calls and emails.
- Qualify prospects based on how well SnapEngage can meet their needs.
- Keep things moving forward by scheduling meetings for sales-qualified leads (SQL) and Account Executives.
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed activity, notes and contact information in the company’s CRM.
- Track your progress and work towards goals, such as number of outbound calls, emails, meetings scheduled for the Account Executives, etc.
- Shape and evolve your messaging based on frequent team input and client feedback.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to support and improve.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest, establish rapport, and forge strong relationships.
- Creation of proposal drafts, gathering needed follow-up information, and helping to drive the sales process forward when and where needed.
- Work with Marketing to craft and execute campaigns to build pipeline and sales in targeted markets.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- One year of experience in a sales development representative (SDR) role with focus on outbound activity.
- An eagerness to learn and develop a career in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Are quick to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Active listening skills and a sincere desire to understand and meet prospective clients’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you can establish rapport quickly and professionally.
- Ability to organize leads, effectively multitask, and follow up on all assigned tasks with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality.
- Adaptability and a readiness to flex with a growing, changing business.
- Fluency in additional languages.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or SalesLoft.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered health care options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Right now we operate fully remotely in response to the global pandemic. Normally, we have a partial remote schedule, with two optional days from home: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- We’ve paused all travel in the interest of safety, but typically encourage International travel opportunities for our team, including yearly, team retreats.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for caregivers of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs, such as paid volunteering time.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement and drive measurable business outcomes. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.