Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’re the first point of contact for prospects and a key contributor to the development of the sales pipeline. You set the tone for our clients’ experience and nurture those relationships until they’re qualified leads.
What You'll Do
- Develop new opportunities via inbound chat, phone, and email.
- Qualify prospects based on how well SnapEngage can meet their needs.
- Keep things moving forward by scheduling meetings between prospects and solution consultants.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and document prospect interactions in our CRM.
- Conduct weekly forecasting with the team on expected Sales Qualified Leads.
- Develop and leverage consultative selling skills to help first understand, then meet, client needs.
- Track your progress and work towards goals, such as conversion numbers, etc.
- Shape and evolve your messaging and pitch based on team input and client feedback.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and establish rapport.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- At least one year of experience in sales.
- An eagerness to learn and develop a career in SaaS sales.
- Quick to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Superior active listening skills and a sincere desire to understand and meet prospective clients’ needs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly explain technical issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to organize leads and effectively multitask.
- Adaptability and a readiness to flex with a growing, changing business.
Why Work Here
Market Competitive Salary.
Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
15 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick time.
Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
401k and company match.
Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
A company where everyone knows your name.
Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.