Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’re the first point of contact for prospects and a key contributor to the development of the sales pipeline. You set the tone for our clients’ experience and nurture those relationships until they’re qualified leads.
What You'll Do
- Develop new opportunities via inbound chat, phone, and email. (This is not a cold-calling role)
- Qualify prospects based on how well SnapEngage can meet their needs.
- Keep things moving forward by scheduling meetings between prospects and Account Executives.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and document prospect interactions in our Client Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Conduct weekly forecasting with the team on expected Sales Qualified Leads.
- Develop and leverage consultative selling skills to help first understand, then meet, client needs.
- Track your progress and work towards goals, such as conversion numbers, etc.
- Shape and evolve your messaging and pitch based on team input and client feedback.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and establish rapport.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- At least one year of experience in sales.
- An eagerness to learn and develop a career in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales.
- Quick to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Superior active listening skills and a sincere desire to understand and meet prospective clients’ needs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly explain technical issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to organize leads and effectively multitask.
- Adaptability and a readiness to flex with a growing, changing business.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered healthcare options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.