Sales Enablement Manager
As the Sales Operations and Enablement Manager, you will maximize the efficiency of our sales organization by providing the tools, information, training, and visibility they need to sell and communicate to our clients and prospects. Your role will be to collaborate closely with our sales leader, ensuring streamlined sales processes and removing operational obstacles.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in our product and pricing, and act as the go-to person when questions arise.
- Initially, set up and optimize the use of Salesforce.com as the new CRM system of record for sales and client success, working with the SFDC implementation consultants as our project manager.
- Partner with the Marketing Manager, to track and measure inbound opportunities, sales and success results, and conversions for the sales team.
- Manage the CRM database and pipeline, ensuring complete visibility for sales, marketing, client success and leadership.
- Produce accurate, periodic activity reports and forecasts, and support any ad hoc reporting needs.
- Manage the sales document library, updating and optimizing for continued efficiency.
- Support the contract management process, including processing new contracts and renewals.
- Be the communication liaison between sales and client success, building healthy relationships by managing up, down, and sideways.
- Partner across the sales and marketing teams to define, build, and roll out changes and improvements.
- Contribute to the sales employee training program, educating and caring for new hires.
- Exercise exceptional change management skills and facilitate the communication and adherence to process changes.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- At least two years’ experience in a sales support or operations roles, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, our CRM tool.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy.
- Comfort with new technologies and an appreciation for tools and efficiency.
- The ability to manage change across teams, asking for and implementing changes based on feedback.
- Bonus Points
- Knowledge of HubSpot, our marketing automation tool.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered healthcare options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- 401k and company match.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.