Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, your role is to turn market, internal, and client information into a clear product roadmap. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, syncing the entire organization (engineering, sales, client services, marketing, designers and finance) to implement our vision.
This is the first dedicated product role for SnapEngage, outside of our engineering team. We’re looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to build a key a business function from the ground up.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert in the SnapEngage product and the web chat space, including our product strengths, history, applicability to various industries, and known areas of opportunity.
- Gather requirements and gain a deep understanding of our clients and their needs.
- Collecting and validating/qualifying ideas from various teams including sales, engineering, and support.
- Build rigorous product roadmap by balancing short-term business goals with long-term vision and strategy.
- Develop a keen understanding of buying personas and industry.
- Guide product roadmap within an Agile environment.
- Work with the senior management team to develop Go-to-Market strategy, pricing model and ROI for clients.
- Analyze market opportunities and work to deliver product strategy.
- Track new feature adoption and outcomes, and measure the effectiveness of product direction, adapting when needed.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 6+ years of successful experience in a product management role in an enterprise, SaaS environment.
- Previous experience with agile methodologies.
- Previous experience with proactive outreach to clients, partners, and prospects to gather requirements and introduce features.
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines while successfully juggling other projects.
- Team player with demonstrated communication and leadership skills; comfortable running meetings and presenting in front of groups of colleagues, partners or clients.
- The ability to ask the right questions and can get to the root of the problems/need.
- Excellent time management skills; follow up and organization have been key to your success.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered healthcare options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.